Thursday, July 23, 2009

Endless

You think I would be envious,
You said you've got back with the other,
It doesn't mean that because I don't show it,
That I've lost all hope of us being together,

Then again,
You've lied to me, hide away from me,
Its okay, its alright I'll say,
I'd already thought it couldn't possibly be.

I said I love you. Its never ever a lie,
If you think it ever was though, I would rather just .. die,
Sure, its hard to believe, such a love so strong,
Could eventually, eventfully, possibly go wrong,

You're just everything fantastic,
And everything so right,
The start of heavenly mornings,
Until the silent end of night.

Pardon if you may, my blandness,
I guess its just senseless,
In dismay,
pretentious as I may not want to be,
I really do hope that you would clearly see,
My love for you is in every way,

Endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment