Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Rebel Rush - Home. Earth



Hi again! I'm back with another odd sounding piece I guess.
Inspiration for this came from my very nonsensical imagination.
Something about monks going through their daily prayers at some secluded,
grand, ancient looking temple. One of them, looking rather sleepy,
starts dozing off.. bit by bit, nodding off rhythmically to the chants which somehow,
have a natural beat anyone could recognize. Nod.. nod.. nod.. nod..

The part about Earth?
well I got a bit bothered by all the earthquakes, tsunami and hurricanes,
global warming, corruption in politics, all the greed and selfishness in the world,
wars and misunderstandings happening these days.
I hope it all comes to an end one day and we all get to live well and prosper?
Haha lets all Hope for a better Future shall we?

Composed by - Me! (Rebel Rush)

Earth wallpapers by -
I'M SO SORRY I FORGOT WHERE DID I GET IT FROM! Credits to all I found you on Google Images! Thanks!

If you want to use my music in any way, please do give me some credit mention my name or something. Rate and comment! Peace for all !

No comments:

Post a Comment