Thursday, November 13, 2008

MaaaaaaaG You Taaaag! me?

OMG out of no where i get tagged? By Maaaag Lim!


1) Do you think you're hot?
If I were I'd be getting way too many girls for my own good, be more happening everywhere I go, people would know me and worship me! But no that's so not me. so I ain't.

2) Upload your favourite picture of you.


3) Why do you like that picture?
No idea. This is the only picture I'd dare put up to show the world.

4) When was the last time u ate PIZZA?
Delivery ORdered to my house.

5) The last song you listen to.
The Wonders - All My Only Dreams.

6) What are you doing right now besides this?
Texting Someone. Some One. One. Text! Ing.

7) What name could you prefer besides yours?
According to stuff at the
UrbanDictionary.com - Definition of Eric
Among other weirder unusual definitions given by people are..

- male name.
- belongs to someone who is sweet, charming, athlectic, strong, smart, and cute.
- someone who usually gets a lot of girls (for the above reasons)

- A name often given to a white child by his parents. With a name like Eric, his parents are more concerned about how well he does in school rather than how much action he gets. Eric is rarely referred to anyone but a nerd, but there are few exceptions where he is so intelligent that he also excels in sports. Eric is usually the cool kid in the group.

I Wonder..

- A term used to describe a mentally retarded cat that has the ability to fly by moving its tail in a circular motion. Once in the air, erics are known to land ontop of statues to catch and eat birds. Once they get the taste of blood, they turn into a form of vampire and attack fat people.

Now Why Would I Want To Change My Name. XD



ppl to tag
- AfiQah!
- FloRence @ For Once!
- JunKang!
- Jojo if you're seeing this
- Dila the Pre-Prom Freaked Out Person

8) Who is number 1?
She's Gonna Get Her UPSR results really Soon!

9) Number 3 is having a relationship with?
His Pencils Erasers Rulers and Classes.

10) Say something about number 5?
Desperately in need of $$$ kaa-ching! To do her hair for Prom. =P

11) How about number 4?
She is SomeOne who is an overly matured 15 year old people tend to think she's much much older.

12) Who is number 2?
She is a victim of bully cases by many others who i shall not name. Pity her laa don't kacau her already. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment