Sunday, November 02, 2008

Dieee Youuu Junkiees~!

Oh hey! Just got back from watching Tropic Thunder few hours ago. Yes! if you're hoping for a movie to give you a good LOL, this will do the trick!


Hilarious Action filled Movie with a Nice KABOOOOM to It.



Jack Black's insane craziness, Ben Stiller's serious-funny-funnies (what a word),
add in Robert Downey Jr. (I will always remember him as THE Iron Man of my lifetime)
forever awesome talented work in films, along with a cast full of featured Star Celebs!
Including Tom Cruise! (you'll never notice until after a lil while more into the movie) and and and..
Check it out yourself if you're interested. =)

Yep this movie is definitely worth the ticket price. I'll say its not really worth getting a DVD sadly..
Unless if you're one of those people who's got that mega-huuuge collection of movies,
and it just keeps on growing and growing and.. etc.
Wait, its that new format coming up now whats it called.. BLU-RAY!

It didn't really work for me though unfortunately, with the whole cinema laughing every bit they could, I was not really at all in the mood. Something is up there in my mind all night.. even until now.
Something is just not how it should be.. its as if I got spun out of my everyday life-cycle just like that. Well I think I just really miss someone. Some One.

Not to say that its a bad thing or anything like that. In fact, its actually great.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment