Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Like Batman with a fridge load of junk

Slept for a good few hours sometime earlier yesterday evening.
Got me waking up at midnight and now I'm wide awake! (not good)
I remember being called for dinner though. Something about..
steamed chicken.
So I was hoping to find something resembling steamed minced chicken or the like.
Opened the Big-Cold-Storage-Box.. Didn't find anything chicken-like other than these possible edibles that caught my eye; A Journey Into The Center Of The Fridge!

The experimental Kimchi my parents tried to make (which I hear is super nice but I still didn't try it yet), Slab of Butter, Peanut Butter, Mayonaise, Appricot Jam, Strawberry Jam, a 3 day old dish (Eeew), a pack of Mars Bars I bought, Soy Milk, a bottle of Wine, Assorted Fresh Fruits!

Instinctively.. or err should I say Habitually, I grabbed the easiest of grab-ables to have a quick starter. Obviously.. Fruits first. XD
Then I looked around the kitchen for something more filling. Yeah!
Found Chipster Potato Chips and Jack n Jills! (~Final Fantasy Victory Music~)
And Sachets of Instant Ice Lemon Tea! (thanks to Lipton)
So yes my Dinner/Supper for today is..

Fruits (Pears Apples and Grapes)
2 mini packs Of Jack n Jill Chips
1 pack of Chipsters
1 Mars Bar For Desert
2 packs of Iced Tea (Orchard Splash flavour)

Huya! So now Its off to save my Gotham City! O_O
Okay maybe not.. I'd rather continue with my music right now. Nowadays I'm always getting ideas only at night.
Too bad I can't touch the guitar right now. Think I should make my room soundproof. I gotta start recording vocals these days. Can't wait can't wait! Think I'll go drown in a bit of MTV and Channel V larh now.

No comments:

Post a Comment