Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Piece Of Mind


As I am,
Its never easy to ignore,
Let go or forget about someone,
Well someone like you,
If you were to say..

Even if..
Some other one would suddenly come into my life,
Even if..
I wanted to go along with that other person or not,
You've got a place within me, within my heart,
Only possible thing that could ever happen is,
If you forget about me.

If..
You've found one other of your own,
Some significant other,
Who you would have to take my place,
If ever..

Its okay if you have to let go,
As long as you would let me know,
The reason why.
Don't leave me blind,
Not to let me find out on my own,
Don't let it be an unfinished story.

I may bore you,
Or hope pray I inspire you,
Tell you of my wishes and dreams,
My Past, Present, and many possible Futures.

Pages of my Past,
Sewn together by unopened stitches,
Thread and needle held-fast to the edge,
I know of its secrets,
I will never reveal.
Never.. should you attempt to pry,
Ripping from the seams,
With all the forces that be,
In your grasp,

For that which is written before you,
Is for me and only my own,
To learn, be better than I am now,
To be who I want to be,
Who I should be,
What is written on the pages not to be seen,
Is plain and simply to you,
My history.

I'm like an open unfinished book,
Awaiting new, wonderful chapters to be written,
I give you the Pen in hand,
Write anything you want on my pages,
Your stories, thoughts, memories,
I accept them; your words in writing,
You.. for who and what you are.

I beg..
Don't scribble, scratch, tear, burn my pages.
For that would hurt real badly.
Keep me out of harms way,
And i'll keep your story as I may,
For ever, and eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment