Thursday, October 01, 2009

Bottled

Some time ago , I had nothing better to do! (NBTD)
So I went all the way to Pyramid's Jusco ,
Looked around ,
And then I spotted something really cool !

Like I said I had NBTD . So what else ?
I Buy Lah ! Hahaha !
It was on promotion or whatever anyway ,
So brought it home , kept in the refrigerator ,
Wait .. wait .. and wait .. TING !

Ah cold ! ^.^
Drink ~


Yes there's a coffee cup , salt shaker , food cover thingy ..


Close-up ! *heck the label soggy already .. I mean damp*


Close-up with flash !



Apa niee~ SE phone flash still ok lah .



These are all Macro setting shots ..



I shall Remind ya'll this is me with NBTD !



It actually didn't taste as syok as I expected . -.-




A bottle of sparkling juice !
Yes Its tooootally RANDOM !
Ahh~

Holly S*** I just made the Bottle Camwhore. o.O

No comments:

Post a Comment