Tuesday, October 20, 2009

What To Do - Monday Blues

Its always the same with most other non-typical Mondays in the past for me, wake up *late* and continue where I left off with my idea for some new stuff I came up with, or some lyrics I wrote out of no where some time ago, looking at the PC screen spacing out while still figuring out how it should sound like with Fruity Loops *Yes fruit is Good!* and just passing time like I shouldn't be..

Heck without even realizing the time, mom gets home from work, gets in the house, to her own computer, starts her daily Korean drama series routine *goes on forever* and then its time for dinner! Dinner was quite pleasant today.. Prawns in Sweet and Sour Sauce, Baked Beans with the usual fresh cut Onions,and a out of the ordinary Mushrooms in Black Pepper *this was awesome*, with rice of course, and soup. no FISH! haha!

Ahem..

And so it goes, done with every other normal day stuff with the night just only beginning, I get back to the PC once more with my guitar, strumming my brains with my fingers, figuring lines full of words, killing me softly with my song~ *Grrrruuugh*

In no time at all I get hungry again. So out of the spirit of Nothing Better To Do-ness, I went to scavenge for some edibles in the kitchen and came up with this!

Un-Lightened Tuna Mayo Sandwiches!


How I made it :
STUFF I USED..


Yer ol' trusty bread from Gardenia! Wholegrain Fibremeal!
*So you have a smooth visit to the toilet*
So Good You Can even eat it on its own~
Well not in this case lah got Tuna spread to accompany


The choice of Ladies?
Lady's Choice Mayonis Resipi Barat!
For that extraordinary 'westernized' flavor


Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum~


Ayam Brand Tuna Light! Light as in less Mayonnaise.. less 30 percent FAT!
not like I really bother anyway. =P


No not to be included with the whole mix of food..
Its for me to clean up whenever a splotch appears on the table! I like clean tables. (=

STEP 1

Get some Mayo with a spread knife and well, spread some on a piece of bread..

STEP 2

Take some tuna spread with the plastic spreading thingy *included with Tuna Spread* and put about two err.. lumps on one side like so..

STEP 3

Then, fold it in half, with the half that has the tuna on it, to the other side and rub it around a little so you spread the tuna evenly. Make another one while you're at it. Haha!

STEP 4

What else step some more? Eat already lah! Look at it so nice and tasty and yummy!

Even the next piece of bread being made also feel happy!


Me being me, I couldn't resist not finishing the can of tuna spread just 'cause I didn't want it to go bad if I left it in the fridge from having leftovers. Adding to the fact that there was still quite a lot of bread left..
Makan Lah! So I ate..



And I ate..




Finish!   =O

Ah super full. How do you finish a 'snack' like that? I got called out for mamak so I ordered some Iced Milo. Fooh~ complete!


No comments:

Post a Comment