Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hold You, In My Arms

You always take my hand,
I can never hold you in my arms,
Its raining and its cold inside,
Dear god do I miss your warmth,

Even though its never gonna be the same again,
All I can do is think of you every now and then,
You hate to hear me say could we just be friends,
If we could turn back time to where it all began

Because..
We've been kept too far for long enough,
You don't know how much I've fallen in love,
With you, I do, I'm drowning inside,
There's just one thing left I can never hide,

For you, I'll hope for all the best,
When I'm gone its you I'll always miss,
In my life, its true, all I want from you,
Is for one last time to look into your eyes and,
Hold you.. hold you..


(cont.)



you want a post.. you got it. *winks*

No comments:

Post a Comment