Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Pawan Tag!

TAG ONE

01. 1 a.m: Is Half an Hour away.
02. I love it when: I Know more than you do.
03. Karl Lagerfeld is: Someone that i heard of but don't recall who it is.
04. Tomorrow: Is Wednesday!
05. I have to confess: I really do like Red, Black, and White!
06. If I had one million dollars I would: Spend a quarter of it.. Put another quarter to good use for the sake of living in a better world.. Keep half of it in the bank ~ invest.
07. The future: Changes as a result of what I'm doing NOW.
08. Maybe I should: Already Plan What To Do, and Do What I Plan.
09. I am tagging: MagLim, Pris, FloRence, AdiLa-Dila.

TAG TWO

1. Take a recent picture of yourself or take a picture right now.
2. Don’t change your clothes, just take a picture.
3. Post that picture with NO editing.
4. Post the picture with these instructions:

Instructions:
#Remove one question from below and add in your personal question.
#Make a total of 20 questions and tag 5 people.
#List them out at the end of the post.
#Notify them in their cbox / shoutmix that they've been tagged.

I'm Too Free..

1. What’s your ambition? To Conquer the World~!! MUAHAHAHA! Ahem..
2. What do you like the most about your siblings? You Just Can't Say What It Is But Its There.
3. Are you looking for a girlfriend/boyfriend? I Don't Have To Already.
4. Do you think you have enough confidence? Its Just About Enough For Me.
5. How many babies you want? As Many As I Happen To Have.
6. Are you satisfied with what you have right now, at this very moment? Okay Lah.
7. What is your goal for this year (2009)? Last year it was to get a better life, This Year Its To have a MUCH MORE better Life!
8. Do you think you're clever? Like A Pool Of Unused Intelligence.
9.What’s a perfect girlfriend/boyfriend like to you? She should really just be herself, for if we're going to be together, it would be such a torture to be 'acting' the whole time. Its tiring to fake it the whole time. And well if we have our likes and dislikes about each other, and we can't stand each other, sorry then we're not meant for one another.. but if we could live with it, Thats Just Awesome.
10. Do you ever wonder where you would end up after you die? Yea I Have so many theories of my own about what would happen when THAT happens.
11. What are your bad habits? I Can't Explain Things As Easy as most people do.
12. Do you love shopping? If I have more than enough cash. YEA!
13. State a random fact about yourself? I see Shadows every now and then at night!
14. If you got a chance to choose anything for a birthday gift what would it be? A Playstation 3.
15. What do you crave for the most currently? Good Food! Watching Movies.
16. Describe the person that tagged you in 7 words. PeiWen Extraordinary Interesting Wonderful Exciting & Nice! =P
17. What do you fear in life? The fear of Not Knowing What is to come.
18. What is in your mind now? I need sleep.. I need sleep.. Need to reduce eyebags.. I need Sleep.
19. Do you believe in fate? In certain ways.
20. Who do you want to be 10 years later? Someone with an awesome family, a cool house, car, life, and to be someone who is capable of taking care of my own self, and a whole lot of other people who need help in life.

I TAG:
MagLim, Pris, FloRence, AdiLa-Dila, JunKang.


No comments:

Post a Comment