Thursday, January 08, 2009

RaEz Tag

Tagged by RaEz @ RachEL



The rules:-Link to your tagger and post these rules. List (8) random facts about yourself and tag (8) people

1. To Me Music Is Life
2. I prefer Fish Without Bones
3. I am a Cheerleader
4. I Have Secret Talents That Shall Not Be Mentioned Publicly.
5. You Good to me, I Good To You back Many Many.
6. You Mess With Me Much, I Mess You back.. Many Many!
7. Extraordinarily Patient.
8. Possibly a Jack of All Trades.

Tag:

1. Afiqah
2. Adila
3. JunKang
4. Pris!
5. ChengSim
6. Sigh..
7. Anyone Else Really.
8. This Is A super Long Ago Tag!

-You-

First Name – Eric
Nickname – RebeLRuSh
Name you wish you had - Its not even in my ID. Still its fine for me.
What do people normally mistake your name as – I wonder..
Birthday - 14th March
Birthplace – Malaysia!
Time of Birth – Sometime in the afternoon?
Single or taken - Single
Zodiac sign – Pisces

-Your Appearence-

How tall are you – 168cm~ish
Wish you were taller – A lil bit more height would do me good.
Eye color - dark brown
Eye color you want – same as above. =)
Natural Hair color – dark brown. Never meddled with.
Current Hair color – Originally as it is.
Ever dye your hair a bizarre color - Wanna try.
Last time you did something dramatic with your hair – dramatic? from super long emo to short spikey hair!
Glasses or contacts – prefer glasses. But I currently don't need them. =)
Do you wear make-up – Cosmetics? Me? Only when us guys are forced to for performances. =S
Ever had hair extensions – I wonder what for. haha!
Paint your nails - by accident with Spray Paint!


-In the opposite gender-
What color eyes – anything that would make her eyes shine nice and bright?
What color hair - NAtural or Funky.. Up to you girls. Just Don't make your hair worse.
Shy or Outgoing – A Little bit of both.
Sexy or Cute - Look sexy act cute!
Serious or Fun – Whenever its appropriate.
Older or Younger than you – Its not really much about the age difference nowadays.
A turn on - Being herself.
A turn off - Being not herself. So to say.

-This or that-
Flowers or Chocolates - Chocolate! can eat flowers arr?
Pepsi or Coke - Pepsi.. Coke Light @ Diet Coke.
Rap or Rock – Sorry I have to say both. =)
Relationship or One night stand – Relationships preferred.. I can't stand one nights. =P
School or Work - Life is My SChool..Lifetime of learning. Work until I end up R.I.P.
Love or Money – You need money to Survive. You need love to Live.
Movies or Music - Music first next to movies.
Country or City – Peaceful countryside for an escape from my everyday city life.
Friends or Family - Family is your friend for life. Other friends eventually come and go.

-Have you ever-

Lie – Um yea? What is Truth without Lies.
Stole something- chewing gum! more like totally forgot to pay for it sowy~
Smoked - Never Ever.
Hurt someone close to you – Yea.. =/
Broke someone's heart - Mhmm.. =\
Had your heart broken - Dozens of times.
Wondered what was wrong with you - As in what wasn't right about me? Gotta do that to improve yourselves every once in awhile.
Wish you were a prince/princess - Of course like every other person has before. but heck people learn life isn't that easy no matter how good the standard of your life is.
Liked someone who was taken – Sometimes you just can't help it. As long as you don't steal from other people yea?
Shaved your head - Gotta try it once in a lifetime!
Used chopsticks - Yes. Its a skill people should learn.
Sang in the mirror to yourself – Haha!

-Favorites-

Flower – hmm. The symbolical meanings of.. A Rose.
Candy – Chocolates white and dark, all kinds of candy! the ones that taste nice la.
Song – Classical to New Age, and everything in the middle!
Scent - Err..
Color - Reds, Blacks, Whites, Blues, Aquamarine ~ Turqoise, Lime Green.
Movies - Movies that are very meaningful to people all around the world. Try Independance Day ~Unity among all nations~
Singer – I Think I'll write them all in another post.. So many!
Word – Okay, Anything Lah, See How First, Wait, So Cool! Awesome~ and a few more.
Junk food – Handcooked crisps I found at Marks & Spencer!
Website – i can type this with my eyes closed http://groups.msn.com/cheerleadersmalaysia/
Location – Over the Hills and Far Away~ LOL!
Animal - Cats and Kittens, Dogs and Puppies, Furry Creatures.

-Misc-

Ever cried over someone - Um.. Donno?
Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself – Nothing really but Always must Improve Improve Improve!
Do you think you're attractive - Okay lah.
If you had to choose a fairytale as your life what would you choose – I'll Have To Get Back To You On That.
Do you do any sports – Basketball, Badminton, Taekwondo, Cheerleading, Swimming, Bowling.

No comments:

Post a Comment